Falling in Love with Training
Daniel came to Enterprise Fitness wanting to build muscle and become a better version of himself, and so he did! His determination and perseverance helped him push through six lockdowns to achieve his goal.
Here are his results:
Starting Weight: 79.2
Starting Body Fat: 25.2 %
Final Weight: 69.3
Final Body Fat: 16.6 %
- Total Weight Loss: 9.9 kg
Total Body Fat Loss: 8.6%
Daniel achieved some great results not only in his body composition but also in his strength numbers. His technique, movement patterns and muscle activation was a big focus which lead to huge improvements in a number of his key lifts. See below:
- Back Squat went from 60 kg to 100 kg (3 reps) and was able to perform this movement free from lower back pain
- Deadlift went from 100 kg to 165 kg (again no back pain)
- Bench Press went from 70 kg to 100 kg (3 reps)
Overall, Daniel grew to love the gym and was able to get stronger without the injury risk like he had previously. Daniel loved training at Enterprise Fitness so much that he decided to do the 3 day internship to gain extra knowledge in training and nutrition concepts despite it being outside of his profession.
- GPP – 12,10,8,8, 8 x 8 + 6 x 6
- Tri Sets – 6-8
- Doubles Method
- Quad Sets
- Giant Sets
- ERDNA – 8-10, 12,9,6,12,9,6
- 4 meals per day was introduced from the start.
- Calories were built to baseline after 4 weeks.
- From there, calories were cycled up and down depending on results.
- Re-feeds and diet breaks were given when necessary.