We know we HAVE to eat them, but for the majority of us, vegetables are a bland and tasteless necessity in our diets.
Enterprise Kitchen is here to change that!
Learn with Enterprise Fitness Coach (and former chef), Tyrone, how to turn your greens into a tasty meal staple! We’ll also show you how to compliment your vegetables with a smooth, rich and creamy herb butter.
- Olive or coconut oil
- Chillies, garlic & thyme
- Seasoning (salt & pepper)
- Chop the onion and slice the mushrooms
- Remove core and slice the cabbage into threads
- On a medium heat, sweat off the onions in olive or coconut oil
- Once the onions become transparent, add the chopped chillies and garlic.
- Cook the mixture without burning them, and then add in mushrooms and capsicums.
- Stir this until softened and add the cabbage and seasoning, then turn it to a low heat to simmer.
- Once the cabbage has started to soften, strip the thyme into the mix.
- Once it’s all softened and has some colour, season some more and serve!
- Soften the butter at room temperature for a few hours
- Finely chop the parsley and chives
- Mix all three ingredients together in a bowl
- Wrap the mixture in glad wrap to make a ‘butter sausage’ to compact the mixture
- After refrigerating the butter sausage, cut a few slices and serve on your sauteed vegetables!
Why not try this dish with a tender slow-cooked chicken and mouth-watering roasted potatoes?