We take the health of our clients and team seriously, as such we kindly ask you to read the policy below with care so we can continue to make Enterprise a safe and clean environment to work and train in.
HERE’S WHAT THE ENTERPRISE TEAM ARE DOING
- The Enterprise studio is getting professionally cleaned with hospital grade disinfectant
- Enterprise crew are wiping down equipment with disinfectant multiple times per day
- We have placed alcohol based disinfectant wipes & hand sanitiser around the gym for coach and client convenience
- All coaches are washing their hands before and after every client as well as using the hand sanitiser placed around the gym (see reception and the kitchen/bathroom areas)
- Minimal Touch Policy – We love a friendly fist bump just as much as the next person but during this time we ask for minimum fist bumping, high fives, body fat measurements etc. (you get the idea)
HERE’S WHAT WE ASK FROM YOU
- If you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with anyone unwell please stay home. Your workout can wait a few days
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after every workout and use the hand sanitiser provided
- Adhere to social distancing where possible
- Using a sweat towel and wiping down equipment is a must! If you have forgotten your towel please see reception to purchase a new one
We are excited to have you back.