What makes a perfect balance of bubbly and humorous, yet thoughtful and understanding; lively and energetic, yet focused and steady?
He knows when to train you hard, and when to ease off. He teaches you how to train smart and eat well, focusing on proper movements and nutrition.
Yet he knows how to make fit to your lifestyle, and most importantly fun and interesting so that you love the changes you’re making for optimal health and general wellbeing.
A ‘diet’ never feels like one with Liam!
He understands what makes you tick, which buttons to push, and most of all, he’s always got your back.
Liam’s the guy that brings jokes and fun to spice up your 6am training session.
Yet he’s the same guy that gets you the most out of your training sessions.
Then he’ll be the guy that you thank when you drop 12 kilos in 12 weeks.
Or even the guy that stands next to you on the podium when you win your first place trophy.
“Having the opportunity to change people perspective on training and nutrition, understanding their way of thinking, and surrounding myself with better people…
I don’t have a job – because it doesn’t feel like one! I help people get results, and it’s fun!
There is nothing better than planning out 365 days and putting the plan into action. And I get to do this on a daily basis!”
- Poliquin International Certified Practitioner (P.I.C.P) Level 1 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Muscle Nerds Level 1
- FMA Level 1
- Andrew Lock’s Lumber Spine Course
- Enterprise Fitness “3 Day Internship”
- Enterprise Fitness “How to Train the Female Competitor” (2 Day Internship)
- Metabolic Fitness “Functional Physiology, Biochemistry & Nutrition” Level 1 and 2
- Canadian Centre For Strength & Conditioning – Andre Benoit 4 Day “Hypertrophy Bootcamp” Course (Online)
- Integrative Health & Fitness – Bob Guiel “The Human Alphabet” Functional Nutrition Course 2016 (4 Day)
- Andrew Lock – Private Internship
- Duane Alley – Private Internship
- PosturePro Certified
- Posturology Practitioner
- Functional Medicine Level 1 (Dr. Robert Rakowski)
- 3-Day Course with John Meadows (Mountain Dog Training)
- Andrew Lock – 2-Day private internship on lumber spine
For personal training inquiries hit the ‘contact’ tab and enter your email address, and phone number. We offer a number of different training options from online training packages to training 4 days a week one on one.