There is something different about the way we do things…
We Get Results
Some of our most dedicated and most successful clients are actually everyday people who had tried several different diets, training programs or even several trainers in the past but had never got the results they were working so hard for.
Fortunately, before throwing in the towel they decided to give us a call.
I don’t know if you’re like Dave. Dave battled with severe scoliosis and chronic back pain for 20 years after a motorcycle accident in his youth. At the end of 2016, Dave has spent a year of training with us and in this short time, he threw away the medication he had been on for 20+ years! He also will tell you our training has help almost totally corrected his life-long back problem.
Or are you if you’re like Jen. Jen had been fit for most of her life, playing team sports such as soccer and netball, after flying all the way from Hong Kong to attend Enterprise’s Training the Female Competitor course, she made the decision to compete in her first bikini comp.
Or if your like Fiona, a business woman, getting up at 5am to have her very own Cinderella story of placing first in the overalls at her very first figure competition.
Or maybe your like Ben who has been a trainer for over 5 years and a champion powerlifter and wanted to learn the training, nutrition and business systems we use at Enterprise Fitness in our 3 Day Internship.
It’s our individualized, in-depth approach that gets our clients such outstanding results.
We also run a number of courses for trainers and those who are training obsessed. Click here to find out more about our world-renowned courses and why people travel from all around the globe to attend.
Get To Know Our Trainers
At Enterprise, we have master, senior trainers and developing trainers.
Our trainers embody excellence. Each of them, training obsessed. We spend ten’s of thousands each year ensuring our trainers receive the best education possible. Unlike many other gyms and personal training studios, all our trainers are employees which means, none of them pay rent nor compete with each other for clients or success. In fact, quite the opposite, our trainers celebrate each other’s success. This is why from the moment you walk into Enterprise you get a Family feel and the Enterprise culture is one of a kind.
Check out our trainer bios below, we have made staff videos for each of them with the exception of our developing trainers. These videos are in development! 🙂
Thinking of Competing?
See what our competitors have to say about training at Enterprise Fitness, what results they’ve achieved and see what it’s like to train with them in our “Train With a Competitor” video series!
- Janet Kane (4x Ms.Australia/3x Ms.Olympia)
- Fiona O’Connor (INBA Figure Competitor)
- Teagan Edwards (INBA Fitness Model)
- Jaz Correll (WBFF Fitness Model)
- Taylor Smith (INBA Fitness Model)
- Jennifer Mackay (INBA Bikini Model)
We also filmed video footage of our figure competitors at the 2016 INBA Victorian Champions where we cleaned up the competition.
Here’s a Quick Run Down of Our Services
- As mentioned, we like to go pretty deep and take a really close look at your overall health, wellbeing, exercise and nutrition routine. But here’s what you should know before you decide to make the investment with a world renown Personal Training Studio.
- We work with clients in session blocks.That way you and your trainer can set a goal, and work together until you achieve what you’re after.
- We provide an in-depth service that takes all aspects of your health and fitness into account. Each package includes Biosignature, body fat testing, regular reassessments to keep you on track, structural balance testing, diet review and nutritional planning, personalized training programs, monthly program revisions and advice regarding detoxification & supplementation.
- You can see that we offer an in-depth, highly personalized service to ensure you get the results you’re after (and more).
- All of our training sessions are 1 hour in length. You will be training and consulting with your trainer at 381 Swan Street Richmond.
- Our package pricing varies and is largely dependent on how many days a week you train at the studio. We recommend you train with us 2 to 4 times each week. Did you already have a number in mind? If so, let me know.
Let me know if you have any questions!
Team Enterprise Fitness
P.S. Like us on Facebook.
P.P.S. Download our free eBook ‘Eat Your Way to Abs’. Here’s the link. It’s a gift from us and I know you’ll find the info helpful.