Andre has been coaching elite level athletes for the last 28 years. Enjoy this episode where Reece asks him the tough questions on everything from training periodisation to how he became a strength coach.
What we cover in this podcast:
- What makes a great coach
- The one thing that separates a champion athlete from everyone else
- Recommended resources to take your knowledge to the next level in program design and nutrition
- Questions from our avid listeners
- And so much more.
To listen to the podcast, click here
We recently had Andre run his Hypertrophy Academy at Enterprise Fitness.
In the course, Andre covered:
- What is hypertrophy
- Different types of hypertrophy
- Assessing Clients structural balance to get the most out of their program design
- Supplementation that Andre has had the best success with
- 7 grueling workouts in 4 days
Reece also got to put his extraordinary programming skills to good use, programming the final two workouts for the students. For Reece, it was a huge honour as it’s the first time Andre has allowed anyone else program the workouts in the course. The students loved it and many were “thanking” Reece days after.
UPCOMING PODCASTS – STAY TUNED!
– Master Physiotherapist, Andrew Lock
– Hollywood’s go to guy, Christian Maurice.
Enjoy the podcast with Reece and Andre.