In this episode of the Enterprise Fitness Podcast, the roles are reversed… Instead of bringing on a guest as an interviewee, we opened the floor to our listeners – with the opportunity to ask Mark anything!
… And the lucky winner is Richard!
Richard has been training at Enterprise Fitness for quite a while now, and he’s an absolute gun in the gym.
As a student in the acting industry, he has raised some great questions on:
- How to be confident in a world where people will judge and scrutinise you,
- What to do when doubt creeps in
- How does one go about building up their one unique profile in a world where originality is hard to come by?
- Where do you draw the line between looking up to someone as a role model, and unconsciously trying to become an exact carbon copy of that person
Listen in as we will be delving deep into these topics, and teach you how to overcome the odds when everything (or everyone) seems to be standing in your way.
Want to be featured on the show? Email [email protected] for details!
If you enjoyed this episode of the Enterprise Fitness Podcast, you’ll definitely like these episodes:
- Enterprise Fitness Podcast: The Gluten Show
- The Mindset, Training and Nutrition of Former Navy SEAL, Jeff Serven – Enterprise Fitness Podcast
- Why Most Physios Don’t Get Results! – Enterprise Fitness Podcast