WANT TO KNOW THE PROGRAMMING SECRETS OF TRAINERS WHO GET “THOSE” RESULTS?
How confident are you when it comes to programming?
How do you really feel about getting your clients the best results?
Because the bottom line is that most trainers have no idea.
It’s not their fault. Let’s be honest, what they teach trainers in their formal PT qualifications is good to help their clients stay ‘fit’ and get ok results. But the thing is, you don’t want ‘alright’ kind of results for your clients. You want outstanding, epic results.
We get it.
And today you’re in for a treat…
We have put together an exclusive video that lets you inside the doors of our studio and shows you a snippet of what it’s like to attend one of our courses.
Mark and the Enterprise team have coached countless competitors, boxers and athletes to win numerous titles, including Commonwealth Games Gold and the Arnold Classic. Not to mention the hundreds of everyday members who transform their body into the best shape of their life once and for all.
Are you wanting to learn how to produce that kind of result?
There are many courses on the market these days. Some good, many not so good.
So why not learn from those who have the knowledge and experience AND the results to back it up?
We want to share with you the exact techniques we use on our clients…
Check out this 3:41-minute clip from a course we ran earlier in the year…
In our 3 -Day Internship you will learn…
- How to program for the majority of your clients, the general population!
- Injury prevention & maximum mobility
- Strength training that makes sense and is easy to follow with amazing results
- How to effectively conduct a Structural Balance Test and Screen your client that will leave your clients turning to you as the expert
- Long-term Periodisation Principles that NEED to be applied to ALL clients
- Understanding how to change an exercise and make it harder (without changing the exercise)
- Maximising the squat and bench press
- How to get perfect client form every time
- How to create the right training effect
- Training styles: differences in training for muscle gain and strength and transformations
You will also be taken through 7 actual grueling workouts by Mark and the team to be able to take your own training to the next level and learn hands on how to apply all of this to your own clients.
Plus MUCH more! This is just the outline for day 1.
Over day 2 and 3 you will learn a hell of a lot about nutrition, supplementation, comp prep, business, marketing, sales and mindset.
So what are you waiting for?
Learn more and enroll NOW