Numbers don’t reflect body composition.
They should merely be used as a guide to track progress.
- Before photo: 63.5kg (of which 57kg measured as lean mass)
- After photo: 61.5kg (of which 58.1kg measured as lean mass)
That’s a small change of 2kg in weight, 4.8% body fat loss, and a lean mass increase of just 1.1kg.
In the before photo, Carol was running ridiculous miles a week, eating way too little for her energy expenditure, and her body was screaming for a rest. But, her mindset was ‘cardio = fat burn’’.
Fast forward to her photoshoot 9 weeks later; Carol strictly stuck to max 14,000 steps a day for her cardio, and only weight trained about 5 hours a week, plus, she was eating more than ever.
Big shoutout to Carol for her consistent hard work, and coach Luke for his smart programming and guidance.
They have transformed Carol’s body to reflect the strong woman that she truly is.
Be like Carol, contact us to secure your training spot with us today.
- A Whole New Wardrobe After A Life Changing 16 Weeks | Melanie Davies
- Shift Worker gained 5kg of lean mass in 12 weeks | Robert Walkinshaw
- 5 Top Tips To Build Lean Muscle