Reece Adams is a Master Coach at Enterprise Fitness.
Regarded as a top trainer of the Australian health and fitness industry, Reece specializes in training the female figure competitor and high-performance athletes. Passionate in practice, he is committed to seeing his clients succeed and has coached numerous females to champion the natural bodybuilding stage, as well as both male and female strength and endurance athletes to be at the top of their game.
In 2015, Reece won the IFBB Physique championships in an extremely competitive line-up. Prepping for his own comp has given Reece valuable insight into coaching and training high-level competitors.
Personable in nature, Reece works closely alongside clients to bring out their best. A self-professed people person, personal training fits Reece like a tailor-made glove.
Having traveled nationally and internationally to learn from industry leaders, he has extensive knowledge and real-world practical experience.
He is a qualified personal trainer and certified strength and conditioning coach with the ASCA, as well as an experienced BioSignature and BioPrint practitioner. As a client of Reece, you are investing in a next-level service, founded on proven methods and knowledge.With over a decade experience in the health and fitness industry, Reece admits he has seen fads, diets and overhyped techniques come and go. As a senior trainer of Enterprise Fitness, he cuts through the nonsense to give clients results in-almost-lightning-fast time frames.
In his own training, he is disciplined and has a fighting spirit. Having overcome serious back injury with the help of Mark Ottobre, he is dedicated to self-progression and to be forever improving his strength and physique.
“Life is a battle fought daily in our minds and physical training is just one way to become a better and stronger person each and every day”.
– Reece Adams
Kirstine (trained by Reece) was crowned the WBFF Figure 2017 35+ World Champion (Amateur)
- Cert 3 in Fitness
- Cert 4 in Fitness
- Senior First Aid & CPR
- ASCA Lv 1 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- “Zach Even Esh” Underground Strength Workshop (2 day)
- Clean Health Internship Level 1
- Clean Health Internship Level 2
- Charles Poliquin Private Internship in Montreal Canada (5 day)
- Yves Nadeau – Energy Systems – (1 day)
- Poliquin International Certified Practitioner (P.I.C.P) Level 1 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Poliquin Performance Level 1 Biosignature Practitioner Course (3 Day)
- Poliquin Performance Level 2 Biosignature Practioner Course with James Lavelle
- Charles Poliquin – Strength Sensei Bioprint Practitioner (2 Day)
- Luke McNally – Body Transformation 2014 (1 day)
- Enterprise Fitness 2 day “Eat Your Way To Abs” Seminar
- Enterprise Fitness 3 Day Internship
- Enterprise Fitness 2 Day Intensive “How To Train The Female Competitor”
- Derek Boyer’s “Deadball Training For Strength” Workshop
- John Meadows “Hypertrophy” Workshop (2 Day)
- John Meadows “Competition Prep” Workshop (1 Day)
- Integrative Health & Fitness – Bob Guiel 2 Day Level 1 “Applied Muscle Testing” Course 2014
- Integrative Health & Fitness – Bob Guiel 2 Day Level 2 “Applied Muscle Testing” Course 2014
- Integrative Health & Fitness – Bob Guiel 2 Day Level 1 “Applied Muscle Testing” Course 2015
- Integrative Health & Fitness – Bob Guiel 2 Day Level 2 “Applied Muscle Testing” Course 2015
- Integrative Health & Fitness – Bob Guiel 4 Day Level 3 “Applied Muscle Testing” Course 2015
- Tom Platz – Muscle Camp (3 days)
- Tony Doherty’s Relentless Momentum (1 day)
- Canadian Centre For Strength & Conditioning – Andre Benoit 4 Day “Hypertrophy Bootcamp” Course Twice – Goldcoast and Melbourne
- Integrative Health & Fitness – Bob Guiel 4 Day “The Human Alphabet” Functional Nutrition Course 2016
- Muscle Nerds – Luke Leaman – Level 1 (3 days)
- Muscle Nerds – Luke Leaman – Level 2 (2 days)
- Dan Garner – Understanding Nutrition (2 days)
- Eugene Teo – Lat Workshop (1 day)
- Eugene Teo – Glute Workshop (1 day)
- Christian Maurice – Body Transformation Course (3 days)
- Andrew Lock’s Lumber Spine Course
- Duane Alleys NLP Coaching for Personal Trainers (2 Days)
- Christian Thibaudeau – Neurological Type and Program Design