In this episode, we talk protein; specifically, the go-to lean meat, chicken!
Most people are under the impression that eating protein entails cooking a tasteless and boring chicken breast. But, there is SO much you can do with this delicious meat to make it more exciting.
Amy shows us how to slow-cook pulled chicken, with a prep time of less than 5 minutes! Working with a slow cooker means that you can prep your meals in your sleep, so for anyone who thinks prepping for the week is difficult, we’ve just made your life a whole lot easier.
Scrap your dry and bland protein diet and try this juicy and tender chicken dish!
- Chicken breast and thigh
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Sweet smoked paprika
- Chilli flakes
- Dash of water
- Put all ingredients into the slow cooker (no exact measurements, just free pour them all)
- Cook on low in the slow cooker for 6 to 8 hours
- Shred the meat in a bowl to create the pulled chicken effect
Serve up with your mouth-watering roasted rosemary and garlic butter potatoes.
- How To Make Mouth-Watering Potatoes | Enterprise Kitchen Episode 1
- Nutrition Explained Simply
- Nutrition For BodyBuilders – How Not To Just Get Fat