Earlier this year, I decided to aim for a Fitness Photo Shoot for my birthday. I wanted a six-pack – badly. Why? Because I had been chasing this dream since my thirties. This was top on my bucket list. I didn’t want it to remain a dream, I needed it to be a reality. I wanted to know that I could do it. If anyone could get me to my very best, I knew it would have to be Enterprise Fitness because:
- I trust them and
- There is more than enough evidence.
These were my requirements:
- Foremost, to take my knee problem into consideration and not make it any worse;
- To fit training and nutrition with my demanding work schedule;
- To be photo-shoot-ready by the time I reached by Birthday.
Together with Carla and Fran, they guided and motivated me through my journey and now, this is me!
What I value most from my training:
- Carla and Fran always took careful consideration of my knee issues when training legs; my program was always balanced so that I still worked hard to get results without hurting my knees; In addition, my knee condition improved – what a bonus!
- Customized training program and not just working hard but also, more importantly, working smart;
- Close monitoring and fine tuning my nutrition;
- Feeling good each time I am there for training; the staff are supportive and helpful, I feel so welcome and I feel motivated to workout;
- Integrating what I have learned into a realistic maintainable lifestyle;
- The endorphins that I get each time after training!
I’m so happy with how far I’ve come.
I don’t want to reach the point where I will regret never having done a comp.
So my next goal… a comp in 2017, or maybe two to get better return on my investment!