8 Show Day Essentials!
You’re packing for the big day, and your mind’s gone blank. You’re hangry, tired, and focused on your big moment.
We’ve got you covered, no need to distract yourself, wondering whether you’ve packed everything you need for show day. We’ve done that bit for you, just read through our list and tick each off as you go…
1. FOOD & DRINK
All food/drink for the day set by your Enterprise Coach’s plan, plus extra food in case things change on the day (coach will advise)
Run sheet with times of appointments with hair, make-up, tan touch ups, stage times (arrive to show a minimum of 2 hours before your first stage time)
3. STAGE WEAR
- Bikini/Sports Wear/Theme Wear/Evening Wear
- Stage Heels/Runners (bring back ups)
- Competition number and safety pins (if collected prior to show day)
- Baby oil and an old cloth/towel works wonders for tan removal after the show
4. PUMP UP EQUIPMENT
Your Enterprise Coach will normally supply and help you with this
5. SLIPPERS & CLOTHES
Get some comfy shoes, either thongs or slippers, and pack clothes including underwear. Have a dressing gown or onesie to throw over you to keep you warm without ruining your tan
6. BIKINI BITE
Invisible tape to stop bikini riding up bum
7. MINI SEWING KIT
Just in case anything snaps…
8. CANOLA OIL SPRAY
… For the glossy look on stage!
- First Timer Wins Her First Stage Show | Danae Vincent
- 10 Step Guide To Stepping On Stage
- The Perfect Photoshoot Prep