In 8 weeks, Richard lost 6.2kg and is looking insane!
After a stint of the brutal flu this year, Richard was determined to get back into shape. He weighed in at 74.9kg before working with our Master Coach Liam, and now he’s down to 68.7kg. His total body fat measurement came down from 141mm to 67.4mm, that’s 73.6mm difference!
His weekly training was split into lower and upper days, which looked a little like this:
- Monday (moderate volume): Back & Rear Delts
- Tuesday (moderate Volume): Chest & Side Delts
- Wednesday (moderate Volume): Shoulders, Arms & legs
- Thursday: rest
- Friday (high volume): Back & Rear Delts
- Saturday (high volume): Chest & Side Delts
- Sunday (high volume): Shoulders, Arms & legs
… And, his last month of macros looked like this:
- Week 5: 3250 calories – Carbs 400, Protein 244g, Fats 70g
- Week 6: 3000 calories – Carbs 338g, Protein 260g, Fats 67g
- Week 7: 2750 Calories – Carbs 275g, Protein 275g, Fats 60g
- Week 8: 2500 calories – Carbs 223g, Protein 287g, Fats 55g
“It’s crazy how easy all this stuff is if your just doing the right things under the right people. The hard thing for most people trying to accomplish something is finding the right people and to be truthful that has only ever been found at Enterprise from my experiences.
What we have achieved in 8 weeks is what I have been trying to achieve for the past 5 years under other people/ or by myself. “
Richard Fimmano 11.12.2019
- Results from 12 Weeks of Consistency
- I’ve Gotten More Value From These 6 Weeks Than In The Past 5 Years
- More Recovery and Better Results | 8 Week Transformation