A Present For His 50th Birthday
Marcus started training with Enterprise Fitness as an online client wanting to give himself the gift of looking good for his 50th birthday. After starting training at Enterprise with the team, he realised he could achieve even more, so we set a goal of getting him ready for a photoshoot. What followed was 4 months of hard work, training and eating right.
Here is Marcus’ result:
- Start bodyweight: 77 kg
- End bodyweight: 79 kg
Marcus had four training programs that targeted different muscle areas, which included:
- Program 1: Pre-fatigue tri-sets
- Program 2: Back & delts, specific phase
- Program 3: Chest, back & delts, specific phase
- Program 4: Chest & back, specific phase
With a starting point at 170g protein, 350g carbs and 70g fat, totalling 2710 calories, we dieted Marcus down, steadily decreasing his calories by 150 calories a week, before bringing them back up again to baseline.
In 17 weeks, Marcus gained 2 kgs of bodyweight during his massive transformation, finishing off with 72 kgs of lean mass and feeling stronger than ever on his 50th birthday. He is now well on his way to a photoshoot.
Inspired by Marcus? Contact us today to get the results you want.
- John – 17 Week Transformation to a Photoshoot-ready Body
- Vincent’s Post-lockdown Transformation
- Frank’s Transformation – 24 Weeks to a Leaner and Stronger Body