As it’s the first week of the new year, and your probably still just getting back into things, we wanted to make this brief video to welcome in the new year and give you a gentle nudge as to why you should not only set a resolutions but make them so probable- it’s akin to ‘death’ and ’taxes’ – the only two absolute certainties in life… hopefully along with your goals!
In this video, the main two ideas are:
1. Instead of reading a horoscope, write your own. A fun new year exercises to do that involves goal setting in a very ‘airy’ way. Great for people who only have a general idea of what they want.
2. “Probability Thinking’.
Probability Thinking a green light thinking exercise where you suspend your current reality and create a list of items, people or actions that would dramatically increase the likelihood of achieving your goal. For example, your goal might be to compete in a fitness comp in 2019. So then the question would be, what items, people or actions would increase the probability of achieving this? Your list might look like…
1. Commit to training 4 to 5 days a week
2. Develop a routine with food and meals
3. Develop a support network
4. Get an Enterprise Coach and step up
and Eat Well!