Francee – Achieving Her Photoshoot Goal
Francee came to Enterprise Fitness with the goal of leaning down and doing a photoshoot, and as soon as we began, that’s exactly what we worked towards.
Here are her results at a glance:
- Bodyweight: 17.8 kg drop
- Body fat: 14.7% drop
In the beginning, Francee was training 4 days per week. After becoming more familiar with our program, we ramped her training up to 5 days a week plus a few cardio sessions a couple times a week.
Here is her training structure for the last 20 weeks:
- Phase 1 (weeks 1 to 4): 8×8 (32 sets)
- Phase 2 (weeks 5 to 8): Supersets with Dropsets (36 sets)
- Phase 3: (weeks 9 to 12): Trisets (32 sets added in 5th day of training)
- Phase 4: (weeks 13 to 18): Giant sets (42 to 46 sets) 5 days per week
- Phase 5: (weeks 19 to 20): Straight sets (30 sets) 5 days per week
Step Count: 10,000 to 12,000 per day.
For Francee’s diet, the focus was getting her to eat mostly natural whole foods that supported her training and recovery.
After losing an astounding 17.8 kg body weight and 14.7% drop in body fat, Francee did her photoshoot. She really showed us that with persistence and hard work, you can really achieve anything you set your mind to. Well done to Francee on the amazing transformation and achievement!
Want to train with us too? Enquire now to book a consultation.
- Gemma Wise – How she transformed Inside and Out
- Jessica – From Rehab to Photoshoot
- Sarah-Jane – 16 Weeks to Stepping on Stage