17 Weeks to Stepping On Stage!
Donna had been training herself for many years, but wanted to take her physique to the next level and achieve her long-term goal of competing for the very first time. She found Enterprise, and we achieved exactly that in 17 weeks!
Here are Donna’s results at a glance:
- Weight: 10kg lost (bodyweight)
- Body fat: 14% lost
- Muscle mass: No change
Here was how we did it:
Donna’s training phases included the following:
- 5 x 8-10 reps: Post Exhaustion
- 6 x 6-8 reps: Tri-sets, Quad sets
- 12, 10, 6, 8, 20 reps: ERDNA
Donna’s nutrition was modified week to week, depending on her body fat results from her caliper tests. We gradually lowered her daily calories while tweaking her macronutrients leading up to the comp, before bringing her calories back up nicely during her final week pre-comp.
Here are Donna’s Comp Results:
Rising Star & Rookie of the Year
- 1st – Rookie Sports Model 40+
- 2nd – Rookie Fitness Model 40+
- 4th – Rising Star Fitness Model 40+
Melb Muscle & Model Champs
- 3rd – Sports Model Rookie
- 4th – Sports Model Novice
- 5th – Fitness Model 40+
Trainer: Tyler Cosnett
Want to be like Donna? Contact us today.
- Our client’s success at the ICN 2021
- Lockdown Story with Tina Tomolo | 8 Kilos Down and More Motivated Than Ever!
- 6 Tips to Help You Win Your Next Bikini Comp